City of Dubuque Celebrating October as National Arts and Humanities Month
The City of Dubuque continues to join with thousands of organizations and communities across the nation to celebrate National Arts and Humanities Month throughout October.
During the October 4 regular meeting of the Dubuque City Council, a formal proclamation was made recognizing October as Arts and Humanities Month in Dubuque. Read the full proclamation online.
- Engaging with the Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs Facebook page and Instagram account where daily themes and local activities are being highlighted;
- Following ‘Arts and Humanities Month’ features in local media;
- Patronizing and volunteering with local arts and humanities events and spaces, following suggested COVID-19 safety protocols when doing so in-person;
- Contacting local, state, and federal officials to communicate support for investment in arts and humanities initiatives;
- Sharing their individual creative talents and arts and humanities interests with family, friends, and the community.
For more information on City arts and culture related programs, funding, and the Arts and Culture Master Plan, visit www.cityofdubuqe.org/artsandculture or contact City of Dubuque Arts & Cultural Affairs Coordinator Jenni Petersen-Brant at email@example.com or 563.690.6059.